Structural Engineer in Training
Structural Engineer in Training.
Are you interested in gaining engineering experience in a fantastic firm located in Denver’s LoHi neighborhood? If so, we may have the perfect job for you!
Anchor Engineering, Inc., a full-service consulting structural engineering firm located in Denver, CO, is seeking a Structural Engineer in Training with 1-5 years of structural engineering experience and Revit modeling experience.
Why Anchor Engineering?
- Friendly, team environment
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful LOHI office location in Denver, CO
- Great benefits package
- Comprehensive training
- Assist Project Engineers and Project Managers in the design of projects which consist of calculations packages, structural plans and details, and specifications.
- Develop feasible design alternatives.
- Identify and analyze principle structural design features and major design
alternatives that satisfy the project’s purpose and needs.
- Collaborate with project design teams in the review of details, final design plans, calculations, and specifications in accordance with the applicable Building Code, project requirements, and internal office standards.
- Coordinate technical recommendations, assess the cost-effective constructability of the project, and generally evaluate the quality of the project design.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and input to technical and/or support personnel.
- Utilize Autodesk Revit to create building Construction Documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- $56,000-$73,000 depending on experience
- 1-5 years of Structural Engineering experience (or 1-2 summers of internship
- At this time, we are only accepting candidates with working knowledge of Revit.
- Graduation from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) college or university with a degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Professional Registration as an Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.)
- Depending on experience, working toward obtaining, or have already obtained Professional Engineering License.
- Design experience utilizing a variety of materials (concrete, structural steel, masonry, and timber.)
- Knowledge and experience in the area of structural analysis and design using conventional hand-calculation methods, structural computation and modeling software, Excel, Word, various structural design software programs, and computer-aided drafting software including AutoCAD and Revit.
Please email a cover letter and your resume. No phone calls, please.
Anchor Engineering is an equal-opportunity employer.